Thursday 4 November 2010

EASILY RATED

EASY A
2nd Nov 2010 (15)

Director: Will Gluck
Verdict: This is one of my highest scoring films and it totally deserved it. I wasn't expecting too much from this film because it wasn't even being shown at Rochester so I went to Ashford to see it. We were put in a small screen which didn't give me much hope either. When the film begun and the music started playing I thought it would be OK because a good soundtrack always helps. I really loved this film because it was smart, funny and it also had romance, but not too much! I thought it was an original idea and I liked the way it was directed. The main actress, Emma Stone didn't annoy me, not like most American films and I loved her family and the way they all acted around each other. I gave this film four and a half stars because I thought it was really good and I already want it on DVD! I recommend it to everyone, girls and guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment