Monday 9 May 2011

THE BIG ONES

My essay is in for tomorrow and I've practically finished so I felt the urge to write a new post. Obviously since last time I haven't had time to go to the cinema, and I'm not really sure if there's anything I particularly want to see that I haven't already. I thought I would share the big films out this year so you can get excited (or not excited) about them too. There are obviously many more decent films coming out such as Harry Potter etc but these ones have especially caught my eye.

THE HANGOVER PART II

Release Date: 26th May 2011

I'm sure, like me, a lot of you out there were big fans of 'The Hangover'. If you haven't seen it then I really think you should because you are missing out. It was full of laughs and disasters. The second one looks pretty damn good too. I would say however, that it does look VERY similar to the first one but I think this was the intention to be honest. It actually comes out on my birthday so I will look forward to seeing this. If you havent already seen it, or if you want to watch it again, here's the trailer:



X-MEN: FIRST CLASS

Release Date: 30th May 2011

Well it looks like the week of my birthday a few good films are coming out. Now you shouldn't be put off by the title because I am by no means an 'X-Men' geek (shudder). I have not seen the first few films but I saw 'Wolverine' and admittedly really liked it. I really don't think it matters if you haven't seen the other X-Men films because this one is set before all the other films. Don't quote me on this because I don't know if you will need to have seen the others to understand it, so I suppose I will risk it! The trailers make it look really epic and I love that the characters are British. So if you fancy checking it out...



TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON

Release Date: 1st July 2011

Now I would just like to say that I am not AS excited about this as the others but I do have to (annoyingly) admit that the trailer does make it look pretty good and I have seen the others so I should really see it. It seems that my boyfriend might be 'dragging' me to see this at the IMAX but to be fair, I've never been before so I think it would be a pretty good experience. I also quite like Shia LaBeouf so I suppose there is a positive in it! But seriously it does look pretty good so I recommend a watch of the trailer.



JOHNNY ENGLISH REBORN

Release Date: 7th October 2011

This one is a bit of a silly one to be honest but I do actually love 'Johnny English' and I'm not embarrased to say because I think it's pretty funny. Some of you will disagree but I think the second one looks even better and it made me giggle quite a lot when I saw the trailer at the cinema. Anyway I'll leave the judging to you...



No comments:

Post a Comment