Friday 24 December 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I’m going to be totally honest when I say that I am writing these with a lack of enthusiasm as one has been a long time coming but I will struggle to find time over the next few days (obviously).

Faye

3D TRON LEGACY
17th Dec 2010 (PG)

Director: Joseph Kosinski
Verdict: I have to admit that I have not seen the original so I feel as though I have missed out on excitement of this latest release. When it was apparent, I thought the 3D was very effective and Daft Punk’s soundtrack was amazing and very fitting. I’m slightly ashamed to say that I was slightly bored in some parts of the film as I felt that there was a lack of interesting and engaging dialogue. I can imagine lovers of the original and people that focus on effects would love this film but for me it was an average film.

MEET THE PARENTS: LITTLE FOCKERS
23rd Dec 2010 (12A)

Director: Paul Weitz
Verdict: I went along to see this film hoping for a funny, light hearted Christmas film and that’s what I got! I have watched the previous films and found them funny but slightly irritating, however I thought the latest trailer really enticed me. I am pleased to say that this had its laughs, cute kids and family fun and I really enjoyed it! There’s not much else I can say about this film so I recommend this film if you are looking for a bit of Christmas fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment